- WRIST MALA BRACELET - Mala bracelets have been worn for centuries as beautiful jewelry and as a reminder to live with intention and mindfulness.
- SOFT PINK 'HEART' STONE - Beautiful, Rose Quartz gemstones (10mm x 1 bead; 6mm x 6 beads) with a gentle pink essence. Called the Heart Stone, Rose Quartz has been a symbol of love and relationships as early as 600 B.C.
- SPIRITUAL AGARWOOD - Warm, dark, natural Indonesia Black Oil Agarwood (6mm x 48 beads). Agarwood is prized as a spiritual wood and has been used in Buddhist meditation for centuries. Many believe Agarwood manifests the positive life energy (Feng Shui) of health, luck and good fortune
- SIZE/DIAMETER (APPROX) - 18 cm / 7 inches - Handcrafted quality with jewelry stretch cord
- FAST SHIPPING - Shipping from our Niagara Falls, NY or Toronto, Canada locations.
Mala bracelets have been worn for centuries as beautiful jewelry and as a reminder of intention and mindfulness. This fabulous bracelet is hand-strung with soft-pink Rose Quartz gemstones (10mm x 1 bead; 6mm x 6 beads) and rare, natural Indonesia Kalimantan Black Oil Agarwood beads (6mm x 48 beads). An ideal mala for yoga, mediation or mantra practice.
Rose quartz has been a symbol of love and relationships as early as 600 B.C and is known as the Heart Stone. It symbolizes new love, romance and intimacy, and the critical bonds of family and friends.
Agarwood (also called Aloeswood or Oud) is a spiritual wood used extensively in Buddhist ceremonies and meditation. Agarwood is naturally formed within the forests of Southeast Asia when the Agar tree develops resins as a natural defence against infection. Over an extensive period of time (up to 100 years), the resin saturates the wood, resulting in a rare, dark, beautiful heartwood.
Agarwood is also known as a spiritual and healing wood. Many believe Agarwood contains the positive life energy (Qi) of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. Agarwood bracelets and necklaces are carried or worn to manifest positive energy and good fortune.