- NATURAL BEAUTY - Sometimes, simplicity in design is needed to showcase the beauty of nature. A beautiful bracelet made of Jadeite and natural Agarwood.
- PRECIOUS JADEITE - Pure, translucent Jadeite bead (8mm x 1 bead) with a beautiful yellow-shade luster.
- RARE AGARWOOD - Dark, warm Indonesia Red Soil Agarwood (6mm x 27 beads). Resin deposits and wood grain markings visible within each bead providing wonderful character.
- SPIRITUAL BEADS - Agarwood is prized as a spiritual wood and has been used in Buddhist meditation for centuries. Many believe Agarwood manifests the positive life energy (Feng Shui) of health, luck and good fortune.
- SIZE/DIAMETER (APPROX) - 18 cm / 7 inches - Strung on jewelry stretch cord
- FAST SHIPPING - Shipping from our Niagara Falls, NY or Toronto, Canada locations.
A deceptively simple bracelet that highlights the natural beauty of Jadeite stone and Indonesia Red Soil Agarwood. An exquisite design combining traditional Eastern spiritual elements with modern style. Easy to wear and a gentle reminder of intention and mindfulness.
In Chinese writing, it is no accident that the character for “emperor” looks almost identical to the character for “jade”. In the West, precious gems such as diamonds or rubies were worn by high-ranking people as status symbols. However, in China, it is jade that has been a symbol of status, spirituality, purity, and health for over 9,000 years.
The Chinese named jade "yu", meaning "heavenly stone", "imperial gem" or "precious gem", and in China, jade symbolizes goodness, beauty and purity. In China, there is a proverb that says, "gold is valuable; jade is priceless". Jadeite is the rarer of the jade types and provides beautiful translucent color to our designs. Jade is the stone of calm in the midst of storm. Many also consider Jade to be a lucky stone that offers good health, prosperity, and love.
Agarwood (also called Aloeswood or Oud) is a spiritual wood used extensively in Buddhist ceremonies and meditation. Agarwood is naturally formed within the forests of Southeast Asia when the Agar tree develops resins as a natural defence against infection. Over an extensive period of time (up to 100 years), the resin saturates the wood, resulting in a rare, dark, beautiful heartwood.
Agarwood is also known as a spiritual and healing wood. Many believe Agarwood contains the positive life energy (Qi) of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. Agarwood bracelets and necklaces are carried or worn to manifest positive energy and good fortune.